Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

He's starting to get it

So last week the hubs came back. Like most men, he relaxed and caught up on time change then went out and played 36 holes of golf! WHAT?!? Don't get me wrong golf is pretty cool, especially when its your passion and you get to do it for work, but who wants to play 36 holes in a row?? Anyways the next morning he woke up in pain in his ribs and back.. My go to for this would be PanAway, but I lent that out to a friend so I only had my coconut oil and peppermint.. I lathered that on him and he was like OHHH it's like IcyHot or BioFreeze but not sticky! Thats when I wanted to do a Face Palm and say DOH! Anyways now he kind of gets it.. He was a little off guard last night when I didn't put the diffuser on ("because he likes the water sound") we really know he likes the scents, but I ran out of lavender : ( Convincing him was my ultimate goal, so I am half way to winning!!

I did just receive my grapefruit oil, I haven't got to try it that much yet just diffused this morning to kill the odor in the air (I ran out of Purification as well). I keep looking for new ways, I have seen its  go to for weight loss, but I have not tried it!

Below you will see a recipe for a sugar scrub I made last weekend for a bridal shower I was throwing! It is my go to for smooth silky legs and arms!



(make sure to keep in an airtight container like below)




No comments:

Post a Comment