Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Where is summer????

Man this teacher is so ready for SUMMER!! I was like aww man my audience must miss me (what audience, lol) I'm pretty sure my readers are my mom, my 3 friends, and myself! (I joke a little)!

But lets get back to summer! SO SO SO READY! So ready that I have finally been able to kind of relax and feel myself getting sick! So anyways my throat was killing me and I was like "AINT NO BODY GOT TIME FOR DAT" so I whipped out that Purification and Thieves and rubbed it all over my neck, for two days! WOULD YA KNOW IT?? I feel so much better.. Like no swollen glands!!

I am a true believe now, because boy do I get sick a lot! I also have been diffusing Thieves like crazy and Lavender for sleep. Its no joke in my house it smells like an OIL HEAVEN! I am going to be cleaning my classroom tomorrow with Thieves and Lemon to kill those germs and make it smell so fresh for summer school kids to arrive!

I will get back to posting about different oils after I get my act together and clean up this classroom! Until then ask questions and I will answer away! WOOHOO!! Did I mention I cannot wait until summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment