Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Don't drink and.....

What did you think?? This was going to tell you not to drink and drive, well don't do that! Thats a give in! Some people I would say don't drink and text, or don't drink and blog.. Which leads me to why there was not a post yesterday! This girl was a little to happy to be celebrating the almost end of school.. BUT on a side note if you have a glass of wine and wake up with a headache there's an oil for that! Anyways I was going to blog about drinking some oils and tell you about a few more in the starter kit : )




Yes I said DRINKING some oils. Peppermint in your water, is YUMMMMM! Drink out of glass always! Why, well 1 because I have always been told so, and 2 the oils can break down the plastic which can cause toxins to be drawn into your water! Peppermint, Lemon, and Grapefruit is called the weightloss trio. I personally do not have Grapefruit (yet) mine is on the way but I drink peppermint in my water in the morning,and lemon during the day! Sometimes I will drink peppermint in my green tea in the morning. Peppermint gives you a nice boost of energy and Lemon its detoxifying.

So lets talk FRANKLY about Frankincense. When I saw this I thought what the what?? Why in the world do I want my house to smell like a Catholic mass. When I was younger my mom put me in a Catholic school, this was tough because WE WERENT CATHOLIC, and trust me I was not in my element. Well I shouldn't say completely my whole side of my dad's family was Catholic so I wasnt a stranger to the Mass, but still I was an outside. Tangent over lets get back to the oil. So I saw Frankincense and I thought thats weird because I remember that smell from mass and it was G R O S S! So I started doing some research on the uses, and then finally decided to try it in my diffuser the other day. Here is what I found:

  • Helps aging skin when mixed with Lavender and Coconut Oil morning and night
  • Helps heal and reduce appearance of cuts and scars
  • Take internally to boost immunity
  • Soothes children when applied with coconut oil onto their feet * (please read on oils and kids before trying anything with your kids)
  • When applied directly on spine it helps with back pain
  • Diffuse to uplift mood, combat sadness and anxiety
  • Relieves stress when applied to temples and wrist
  • Cough and irritation can be soothed when applied on neck and throat
  • Apply 1 drop to acne to help clear skin
  • Massage into sore joints
  • Soothes irritation of itchy, dry skin
I bet you want to try this oil now don't you?? Those are some awesome benefits!



So Frank is now in my use, and I do not have flashbacks of my Catholic school days! 

I will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Grapefruit oil so I can try the weight loss trio.. I was just reading about people making body wraps with different oils and how it actually worked!! That was interesting because its prime bikini season in Florida now!! Like always questions are welcomed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment