Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Skincare and Germ Killers, what else does a girl need???

So I have been playing around with my oils a lot lately! My best friend just left yesterday to go back to Colorado and we had a blast while she was here! She is opening up her own spa in Durango, CO so if your ever out that way check her out at The Zen Den Body and Skincare Durango! While she was here she fell in love with my oils so much that she decided to buy a kit for her business. AWESOME! My first sale and I didn't even have to tell her anything, these things really just sell themselves, but I am in no way here to sell anything this is pure informational! You may contact me if you are interested in trying and I will help you out in any way I can!


I mean look at that glow!
So lets start with my new skincare routine! When Erica was here she gave me the most amazing facial, but I cannot have her here all the time so I need an esthetician in a bottle. I have been doing this for a week now and I am in love!!! I use Khiels moisturizer, just a small tiny amount the size of a pea, and then I add 2 drops of purification and 1 drop of lemon. First this gives me an amazing glow and second I smell wonderful all day!



Now I have decided to go through one or two oils each post with its benefits and why I love it. The first oil I am going to post is about THIEVES! This literally is a germ killer in a bottle. This oil can be topical, aromatic (inhaled), and dietary (ingested). I use this all three ways! Every teacher, mom, and just human on the planet should have this! This is going to be my classroom disinfectant next year, and I will diffuse it when the kids leave each day! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! LIKE FOR REAL THOUGH! Below is how I use and then some other uses:
  • Each morning I wake up and I place a drop on my thumb and hold on the roof of my mouth to help aid in building my immune system and fight against the germs the kiddos spread around all day. 
  • I have rubbed on the bottom of my feet at night to help with fighting cold symptoms as well.
  • Diffuse, sometimes with other oils like Purification, to help make the air smell clean and kill mold or any other airborne germs.
  • I have not gotten into oil pulling yet and frankly I am afraid to try it, but I have put a drop of Thieves on my toothbrush and brushed around to help gum health and overall oral hygiene.
Other uses I have found through my research and what others have shared with me:
  • Relief of cold and flu symptoms (outlined above)
  • 2-4 drops in water and gargle to relieve a sore throat
  • apply to throat and back of neck (with a warm compress) to relieve a sore throat
  • Diffusing into the air will help kill 99% of airborne germs and mold
  • Relieve a painful toothache with a drop on the area around the gums
  • Applying to the roof of your mouth also aids in headache relief
  • Cleaning any hard surfaces to kill the germs, mix in a spray bottle of water and just spray and wipe
  • Safe to clean your pets cages with 
Young Living also has a full line of Thieves products: cleaner, spray, wipes, mouthwash, dental floss, toothpaste, soap, and lozenges.

Feel free to ask any questions or if you just want to know more :)

Thanks for joining me on this oily journey of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment