Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

A drop a day keeps the doctor away....HOPEFULLY

So I have had my oils for 5 days now and to say the least I am OBSESSED! A few things I have been doing with my oils are fighting migraines, trying to build my immune system, and well relaxing! Heres a break down:

  • In the morning I use1 drop of Thieves on my thumb and hold on the roof of my mouth. This is a headache remedy, but also helps fight sickness and build immunity. 
  • I diffuse Peppermint and lemon if I need a boost in the morning as well. 
  • 1 drop of Peppermint in my water to help with any stomach issues!
  • If I have a blemish I rub a little Purification on that bad boy to help draw out those toxins
  • Some Joy on my wrist to help me throughout the day, because just like its name it brings me    J O Y!
  • At night if I take a bath I will do a couple of drops of Lavender and Purification in the bath water to help relax, sometimes Stress Away if I had a rough night.
  • I will diffuse Thieves when I get home if I have been around sick kids all day.
  • To help with sleep I will diffuse lavender before bed and it makes me sleep like a baby!
I have been on Pinterest and Google searching things since I opened the box! I have been asking friends for tips and tricks and they are probably sick of seeing my name on their screens with questions, but I want to know it all! This is a way of life, it is not just something I am going to do for a week. Below is what I found and it helped my headache immediately!

So far my oily journey has been amazing! I cannot wait to continue this path because lets face it I am now an oiler! I am placing my next order and cannot decide, I want to order it all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment