Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

So I ordered oils

FED UP.. Those were the words I said to my husband before I took the $150 plunge into Young Living. Why were those my words? One word, MIGRAINE. I have suffered from migraines since I can remember, probably 9th grade. I think then I blamed them on Algebra, but I guess it really was just something going on in my body. If you are a sufferer then I AM S O R R Y because I feel your pain! So anyways why did I decide on oils? Well lets talk about what I have done first:

  • Massages- these help, but lets face it who has the money to shell out every time you get a migraine? I can say I pay monthly at a membership place and this has helped eliminate the number of migraines I get! (look into Massage Heights or Massage Envy, both have similar plans and you get a massage for around $50 a month)
  • Chiropractor- LOVE LOVE LOVE going POP! My insurance changed and this is around the cost of a massage for me, so that was just not helping the teacher budget I am on.
  • Caffeine- I am an addict, but I tried cutting it out. That DID NOT help! It made it WORSE!
  • Diet Changes- I have tried cutting out sugars, no changes. Tried not drinking alcohol. NO HELP! I even tried not eating meat (if you knew me that was hard because I love beef, like ALOT) this didn't help either.
  • Medicines- Any migraine medicine the doctor tried, made me even more sick. So then I was taking migraine medicine to help the pain, getting sick, and taking Zofran to help with that. Who wants two medicines?
So this is where I looked at my husband and said those two little words FED UP! I had seen friends post about essential oils and have read a lot about it so I decided to do research, and this stuff is real. So I finally reached out to a friend and said "hey whats up with this, is it going to help me." She's a teacher too, and she sold me on the fact that there was a blend that helped kill germs and sickness and help your immune system, so after a few days of muddle through articles and researching different companies I said SIGN ME UP!

She sent me a wealthy of info, and I am not good at reading everything, but I did because no one wants to sign up and then the next month be told HEY YOU OWE ME MORE MONEY! So I took the $150 plunge and got the starter kit, which included a diffuser, umm cool!!! Guess what happened the day it got delivered?? YOUR RIGHT! MIGRAINE! SO I whipped that thing out so fast breezed through the packets and grabbed the bottle I was told that helped with that and slapped it on. 15 minutes later I am relaxing on the couch with my husband watching TV and I dont feel like I need to die and guess what PAIN IS GONE! I was shocked.. So I have been playing around for the last few days with them, and I AM SO IN LOVE!!

This is the beginning of a long journey, which has already turned into a love story!

                                                            My new diffuser in action

No comments:

Post a Comment